Monday, May 05, 2014

A Very Barkley Thank You

Eeeep!  My sister surprised me with a new stamp set from Crafter's Companion. Of course, I just had to sit down and make a thank you card right away.

Isn't Barkley EVER so cute peeking through those flowers??  And doesn't that background paper work perfectly?  I love it when that happens. . . .I colored the image first and then chose the paper. I usually choose paper first.

What I used:

Everyday with Barkley clear stamp set by Crafter's Companion
Simple Sayings stamp set by Stamper's Anonymous
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
Antique Linen Distress Ink
Copic Markers: C3, C5, C7, W1, Y02, Y06, YR00, YR02, YG63, YG67, BV00, BV02
X-Press It Cardstock
Patterned paper: Togetherness by Webster's Pages

Thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment