Saturday, September 06, 2014

The Gateway Through Which They Came by Heather Marie

Monday, August 25th, 2014 . . . I waited (impatiently) all day for UPS to arrive.  That Big Brown Truck had a package for me . . . and I knew it would be delivered because I had been obsessively tracking the package since I placed my order just two days earlier.

When I heard the thump on the front porch and the driver yell, "UPS," I nearly tripped over my own two feet (and two dogs) trying to get to the front door.  It was here. . . it was really, really here!


I had been dying to read this book since I first heard about it back in March . . . it was a story that I knew I would love.  Heather Marie did not disappoint.  I finished reading it on Wednesday, August 27. Yes, this book is THAT good.  A true page turner from beginning to end. . . and it had me guessing the whole time . . .which was totally awesome because I always figure out the "Whodunit" way before I finish a book.

Heather Marie has a fantastic writing style . . .clear, concise, yet so descriptive you can feel the raindrops hit you.

Interested in reading this?  It's available at Barnes & Noble and Amazon . . .it's also available on Nook and Kindle!

AND . . . she's having a signing on October 4th in Midtown Sacramento at Avid Reader off Broadway starting at 2PM. You can get all the details here.

Still curious about the book . . . here's a trailer for you to watch . . . and if this doesn't make you run out and get her book . . .well, I don't know what will.  Enjoy!


Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment