Friday, March 21, 2014

Best Time of Day to . . .


Am I the only one who accomplishes certain tasks better at particular times of the day? Or night? 

I've noticed lately that I have a pattern when it comes to doing certain things . . . pay bills in the morning, clean early, read in the afternoon, and craft at night.

I've always been one to craft at night. Perhaps because I always had a "day job." Even now that I don't have a day job (nor have I had one in quite some time), I still prefer to craft at night. Perhaps, it's because I enjoy the stillness of night. Or perhaps, it's just when I'm most inspired.  There have been many a time when I've stayed up into the wee hours of the morning working away in my studio.



Here are few things I've recently made:
So?  Do have specific times of day that you do certain things?

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment