Saturday, July 19, 2014

Demo - Envelope Punch Board & Gamsol

That's right!  I'll be doing demonstrations using the Envelope Punch Board by We R Memory Keepers from 11:00 - 1:00 on Sunday, July 27th at The Making Place.


Oh . .. but it's a box, you say?  YES!  But it's a box made from envelopes!  I love a multi-purpose tool . . and this thing truly is multi-purpose . . .

And then, from 1:00 - 3:00 in that same day, I'll show you how to use Gamsol with colored pencils to get a nice water colored look.


I'll be using the Autumn Door stamp from Pink Ink Stamps . . . love the delicate lines of this image . . .it seems that it was made just to be used with Gamsol!


Had to show you . . . of course I made a custom envelope!

Hope to see you there!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment