Thursday, July 17, 2014

"Mint" to Be


Well . . . she's all married now . . .



That's me, our Son-in-Law, Daughter and my husband.  It was such a beautiful day.


I've been busy for the past nine months or so preparing for her big day. And that's why my poor little blog has been so neglected.

It's taken me a bit to get back on track, but I am getting there.

Here's one of the favors I made for her special day.


This one was a joint effort between me and my sister-in-law.  She filled all the honey jars (100 of them . . .bless her heart!) and put the toppers on.  I just ran the labels and slapped them on.


And now that the wedding is over, I'm back to focusing on creating just for the sake of creating and of course, coming up with classes.

Check back soon to see a few things I've been working on and upcoming classes.

Thanks for visiting today!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Cat to your whole family! What a gorgeous bride and young Lady she is! And you are a beautiful Mother of the Bride!
    Love the party favor,can't wait to see what you have waiting to share with us!

    ReplyDelete