Monday, August 11, 2014

Couldn't Resist Another Cupcake Stamp

Really . . . can one ever have to many cupcake stamps??  I think not . . .so I picked up a super cute stamp set by Prima that not only has a cupcake, but a bunch of coffee related stamps as well.  (Which is another image that's my favorite to use).

On a side note. . . I almost named my blog "Cupcakes & Coffee Cups" . . .but realized that there's nothing to obvious about being a crafty type of blog . . . .

Anywho . . . here's a card I created using the Coffee Break Cling Stamp Set by Prima and a sentiment from Tim Holtz' Simple Sayings Set, which was stamped on a piece of cardstock die cut using one of the (many) fabu dies in the Custom Panels set from Avery Elle:


Pretty quick . . . pretty simple . .. but I'm happy with how it turned out.

Thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment