Friday, August 08, 2014

It's a Box

I know the Envelope Punch Board is nothing new . . . but, I've just had so much fun with it.  This little box is one of the sample projects I made for my "Demo Day" . . . I also showed how to make this box during my demo.  Thought I'd share a tutorial with you here so you can make a box, too.


Supplies Needed:
  • Envelope Punch Board
  • Four sheets of 6" x 6" cardstock
  • Scissors
  • Aileene's Quick Dry Tacky Glue or Glossy Accents


Step 1:
Create four envelopes using the Envelope Punch Board for a 3" x 4" card.  Fold all score lines.



Step 2:
Cut off the right flaps of each envelope.


Step 3: 
Line up the envelopes so the left flaps overlap where the right flaps were cut off and glue them down.


Step 4:
Fold the remaining left flap down (left to right) and apply adhesive.


Step 5:
Fold the fourth envelope over to meet the flap with adhesive and press down.  (You will have a flat box.)


Step 6:
Adhere the bottom flaps.  Fold top flaps over and adhere, if desired.  Embellish to your heart's content.


I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial . . . .thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment