Saturday, April 21, 2012

Warm Ups

Oh my . . . I have been working in my art journal so much lately!  My muse has a tendency to take off and go on vacation without telling me. . . .but not lately.  And it's because I've been doing Warm Ups!  I'm convinced of it.

I found out about these warm-ups from a dear friend of mine who literally said, "Stop what you're doing and go watch this video."

And I did . . .right after an episode of Criminal Minds ended. . . .

It's done by Dina Wakley and it's a great video. . .stop what you're doing and go watch it.

Thank you, dear Friend for telling me about it and thank you Ms. Wakley for sharing!

Thanks for visiting today!

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love everything about it!
    I am going to watch te the video right now, thanks Cat for sharing this!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete